10 Things I Would Ask Pope Francis
Pope Francis I is "Poping" in the United States, and he's giving advice on political and social issues. You know you're big when you're speaking to Congress and the United Nations.
As a person raised Catholic (and I'm not a good one), I have some questions for him.
1. Does God care about the outcome of football games?
2. If no, does that explain why Notre Dame hasn't won a national title since 1988?
3. Is Tim Tebow an NFL Quarterback?
4. Has God considered talking to Tebow and letting him know he's not?
5. Is Bill Belichick the Devil?
6. Are St. Louis Cardinals fans Satan's messengers on Earth?
7. Did you have Kentucky winning March Madness in your Vatican bracket poll last spring?
8. You know you can't wear white after Labor Day in America, right?
9. Is your visit sponsored by Fiat and DraftKings?
10. How many Hail Marys do I owe you for writing this post?
Leave a Reply.